Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 3~~


Not my room lol
My room, My sanctuary, its crowded.

I have been good. I am starting to come to realize what normal feels like. I think posting the youtube videos and praciting/studying Korean is helping me go back to way things were inside of me. Kind of theraputic! It keeps me busy and not worried or thinking about my heart or lungs having problems. One thing I will refuse to be is a hypochondriac. I want to be free from this one day and i feel it is coming soon. These past few days I have stayed in my room. I only leave to get food, the bathroom, and to speak to my grandmother because she is lonely(smh)... I stay in my room sleeping on the floor because its equivalent to the couch. I have tried sleeping in my bed many times since this all began but it makes my symptoms worse and I cant sleep at all.I dont know if I said it before but it all started in bed when I was sleeping when I had an anxiety or panic attack. It felt like I had a heart attack and my heart stopped. worse feeling ever. I havent had another one since then. This week the only things that had me anxious was shortness of breath and heart palpitations which I have ways to help with that. My family has just been quiet about me staying in my room, not really knowing what to say but some send little messages that are sweet. Being in my room is satisfying but its also crowded. Hmmmm... I guess thats all for now

Thanks~~

No comments:

Post a Comment