Monday, June 11, 2012

Korean word of the day!!

I will do 5 since I already have accumalated 21 words lol

Okay!!

Overpass- 고가 도로
      ex.  고가 도로를 이용하다 - take the overpass

Center- 중심
      ex.  파란 공이 중심에 있습니다. - The blue ball is in the
              center.

Seventeen- 십칠
      ex.  숫자 십칠이 나무에 새겨져 있습니다. - The number 17
              was carved into the wood.

First- 첫 번째의
      ex. they didnt give me an example lol I will make one at a later
            date. How about you post your own example

Want- 원하다 v.
      ex.  그는 중국 음식을 원하지만, 그녀는 이탈리아 음식을
             원합니다. - He wants Chinese food but she wants Italian  
             food.

Those are the first 5 I recieved. I will post the next 5 tomrrow. This just to help with vocabulary since that is my problem right now. I lack vocabulary so I cant fully express myself.

Thanks~~

No comments:

Post a Comment